What if you or a family member gets sick or hurt and you can’t go on your cruise vacation?
Or your flight to the cruise is delayed? What if your bags are lost, stolen, or damaged? Or, they’re delayed and you need to buy some items until they show up? What if you get sick or hurt on your trip? What if you need an emergency medical evacuation?
CruiseCare can help! Here are some highlights:
The Cancellation Penalty Waiver Program, provided by Celebrity Cruise Line
- Trip cancellation and Trip interruption: up to 100% back if you cancel (or interrupt) your cruise for one of the program’s specific reasons
- Cancel for Any Reason: 75% future cruise credit if you cancel for any reason (and we mean ANY reason!)
Travel Insurance, provided by Arch Insurance Company
- Trip Delay: up to $500 for catch-up expenses
- Accident Medical: up to $10,000 if you get hurt on your cruise vacation
- Sickness Medical: up to $10,000 if you get sick on your cruise vacation
- Emergency Medical Evacuation: up to $25,000 if you need emergency medical transportation
- Baggage Protection: up to $1,500 if your bags are lost, stolen, or damaged
- Bag Delay: up to $500 to buy necessary personal items if your bags are delayed
24/7 Worldwide Emergency Assistance, services provided by On Call International
- Travel and medical assistance anywhere in the world!
CruiseCare Policy Details
Please Select your state of residence from the list below to download your full policy: